Our sales team will present you with all the available options when you visit the our experience centre. Depending on your budget and preferences our sales team will help you shortlist the apartment for selection.
While selecting an apartment, imagine how you would furnish the apartment if you stayed in it. Consider the following factors. These often involve trade-offs so decide what’s important for you and assign weightage accordingly.
- Overall size and number of rooms
- Size of each room as per how you plan to use it
- Views – decide if you’re comfortable with higher floors. Higher floors typically have more expansive views
- Storage space – cupboard niches, lofts etc.
- Kitchen size
- Number and size of toilets – this is important especially for families. Most of our 1BHK apartments have two toilets