We endeavour to always give possession on or before the committed timelines, however as per the Agreement for Sales we shall be entitled to an extension of time for giving delivery of the flat if the completion of the project is delayed on account of any or all of the following factors:-
- Any act of God, any force majeure events;
- Any notice, order, rule, notification of the Government and/or other public or competent authority/court;
- Any stay order/injunction order issued by any Court of Law, competent authority, concerned authority, statutory authority;
- Any other circumstances that may be deemed reasonable by the Authority;
- Delay in providing basic amenities like water, electricity, drainage system etc by the local body;
- Delay in granting approvals, NOC, Occupation Certificate;
- Any other reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter
In such event the date of handover of possession of the said Premises shall be extended to the extent of loss of time.
For reasons other than the ones mentioned above, you will be entitled to certain remedies which are detailed in your Agreement for Sale.